I have been banned from the Columbus Farmers Market in New Jersey I live in Mount Holly,New Jersey. Is there anyway I can get back in there?

I don't know what I have been banned for, I asked one of the Security Guys and he said he doesn't have to explain his self to me. A SpringField Cop tells me that Columbus Farmers Market is considered private property but it is also a public business. He says it is private owned. Is there anyway I can get back in there?

wow banned from a farmers market... interesting... never heard of such a thing

what did you do?

• I was getting loud for a minute or 2because two other people that work at the Market were making fun of one of my friends. And I was sticking up for that friend.And the Silver Treasures people came out yelling and said it was my last day there. Is that really a good reason to have me banned forever