I need some tips?

I'm 16 and I'm going to stay the night with my boyfriend and I want to have sex with him and I haven't told him about it and I want to surprise him but how do I can him to have sex with me without telling him

Best Answer

At your age you are still young. If you have to then practice it safely. Bring couple of condoms with you. As to your question, dress sexy and be flirty/seductive and hopefully that will turn him on. It's hard to read a girl so maybe drop some lines that hint at your intention. To be honest, I don't know why you feel reluctant to spell it out. If you find it's hard to open up, maybe messaging him about how horny you feel towards him will turn him on. Believe me, when my girl tells me or messages me about how much she wants me and spells out all her dirty thoughts, it's the biggest turn on ever.

Well, as lemon said, at 16 it can go wrong, to me personally, when a girl wants to speed things up it turns me off, well, I mean I don't want her as my girlfriend as much anymore, but I may still want her for the time-being, so you know, try wait a bit, there will be a bigger chance of you two staying together.

Please wait! 16 is way to young.

I know it's so tempting but it's horrible.

"But we love each other and were ready!"

Do you know why sex is MADE FOR AFTER MARRIAGE? Because you know what your boyfriend may just be saying "I love you" or "you're so perfect and beautiful." JUST FOR SEX! Then next thing you know, he walks out on you. You're then risking getting pregnant and wish you waited when you're older. You'll regret it.

I'm 100% saving myself till marriage and not changing my mind. I think it's so most smartest thing because then you know he REALLY LOVES YOU. Not just for stupid SEX...

• Toni4 years agoReport

Me and my boyfriend have been together for three years and we know each other since birth he's not going to leave me and I'm on birth control pills

just like get on top of his and start making out