Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 years ago

Why does my neighbors door closing make me uncomfortable? What can I do about it with little money? How can so many idiots live in one place?

Since I have lived in this apartment it is making me crazy, I can't stand the upstairs neighbor because he is a liar, thief, and noisy and inconsiderate who has a DUI and his car has been parked in the yard for 2 plus years. The other neighbor I have smokes all day with his wife and only leaves for coffee at 9am in the morning. The other lady across from my yard on the same property looks at you like a deer in the headlights. I hate all these people and I can feel negativity and there horrible energy living here. Why can so many toxic people with lack of personality live in one place. Its destroying me and even worse since I stopped smoking cigarettes. What's going on here, I am also half there age, I am used to the city life and this just feels like white trash all over. Please respond appropriately.. Thank you.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • R.
    Lv 4
    5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

How much you despise those unhealthy life styles tells me you do love the opposite, and that itself is telling me there is hope for you. I'm sure you tried to reach out those neighbors by greeting them with smile etc., but some people, especially like your upstairs neighbor are often not in their right mind, so your effort to be friendly to them was returned with disappointment.. (past dui is a indication of mental illness..)

When you pretty much figure there is no way out from the situation at this point, if you are a Christian, you should pray. God loves to work when the petitioner's option ran out, because that's the time most people most easily realize the help was from God, not from human sources.

Either you are a Christian or not, I would recommend you to listen to this: http://www.klove.com/listen/player.aspx <= K-LOVE radio station online player.

They play Christian songs that are only 'positive and encouraging'. After a few weeks of frequent listening to it, you may find yourself having different perspective about the situation you are in. May God bless you.

Attachment image
  • LarryB
    Lv 5
    5 years ago

About all you can do is move. If you can make a credible case that your neighbors are interfering with your quiet enjoyment of your apartment and your landlord cannot remedy the situation, you might be able to terminate your lease early. But generally, their mere existence, no matter how distasteful you find them to be, wouldn't be a credible case.

• 5 years ago

You need mental health treatment.

They are doing nothing to you. You are nosy and psychotic

• 5 years ago

It doesn't.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Really, there is only just the one idiot.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.