Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 4 years ago

Which urban city should I live in?

My dream has always been to live in a big urban city. I grew up on the outskirts of Houston, but some personal reasons just make me wish to get away. I wanted to walk out of my building and be surrounded by skyscrapers as I go explore the culture of the city.

Where should I go?

I agree...I've been to and love New York City. But, I can't afford it.

Best Answer

My favorite US city to live in and visit is Chicago, IL. The skyline is amazing and it is very diverse with tons to see and do. There are thousands of restaurants and really good public transportation. It is also not as expensive as New York or San Francisco.

The summers are fantastic with tons of bike trails, beaches, and parks. There is also tons of music and theater. Good luck with your decision.

Boston!! Boston beats New York any day in my book! Culture galore, great urban transit system, cool people, clean city with more history than you could dream. Boston is amazing!

New York City is still the greatest city in the world.

The more urban, the more expensive.