SOAP OPERAS: I met Joseph Mascolo years ago. Great guy. Any other experiences meeting soap actors?

I met Joseph Mascolo years ago and a couple of daytime actors. Great guy. Also Bill & Susan Seaforth Hayes, Margaret Mason (Linda Anderson), Cheryl Ann Wilson (Megan), Diedre Hall. Always wanted to meet Suzanne Rogers because of her Broadway experience. Any other experiences meeting soap actors?

Favorite Answer

Yes. I was a paid "extra" on Days of our Lives. I appeared in 11 episodes between 2014-2015. I have met all the cast members (with all their autographs), with the exception of Molly Burnett (Melanie Jonas) and Greg Vaughn (Eric Brady). Joe Mascolo was probably my favorite actor to work with. I appeared in the background in the Pub,(waitress) TBD,(customer) and Salem Hospital, as a nurse walking in the background (7) times. I have also met Nicholas Cage, Robert DeNiro, and several others. I live in Las Vegas, and have also appeared in several movies as a paid "extra" as well.

Most of the soap actors I have met were extremely nice and so happy to be recognized. Joseph Mascolo was very bombastic and friendly. Same with Stuart Damon (Alan Quartermain). I would talk with Bill & Susan on a personal level, and they are very friendly. Margaret Mason played villains on soaps but was very shy. Diedre had just come from the set wearing make-up. A couple of "Y&R"/"GH" people as well, all wonderful. (Margaret Mason was playing Cole's mother, Eve, on "Y&R" at the time, but I had known her first as Linda.) Also very nice, Marj Dusay and Constance Towers, who were playing rivals on "Capitol", Jed Allan ("Days", "SB"), sat next to Ruth Warrick once and she winked at me when she saw that I recognized her.

No I never have. Don't really care to.