Boost asked in HealthMen's Health · 5 years ago

Masturbating Issue Please Read.... Actually help guys giving away 3 points for best answer?

After masturbating my penis stays erect and it doesnt go down..... as I fall asleep I instantly wake up to the feelig of small amount of semen coming out. After a while it gets annoying and makes me all sticky. I try to masturbate in the shower but its harder for me. I usually need to be watching porn or well having sex. Someone help

Favorite Answer

There isn't much you can do about it. My penis can leak for like 30 minutes after orgasm. Sometimes I've fallen asleep and woke up with fuzz stuck to the head of my penis which caused problems when I peed. The only thing you can do is wash it off after it stops leaking. There's not much else that can be done. You could try masturbating more often, 2 or 3 times a day, cut down on the supply so you don't leak as much. That might work.

This is the first product I have found that really works in increasing sex life. I've noticed my energy throughout the day have increased and my workouts have been better with ProlargentSize as well.

Your technique is incorrect. Have an older brother or a neighbor demonstrate for you so that you can start to do it right and avoid these problems.