Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 5 years ago

Who Designs like Elie Saab???

Hi everyone,I'm crazy in love with Elie Saab's Haute Couture Wedding Collections.And I strictly want my wedding dress to be similar to what she designs.

Ornated with sparkling beads with a long cape train(a little bit of inspiration from Frozen)

I just find the dresses way too expensive for my budget.I want to know does anyone know a designer or a place to buy wedding dresses similar to the ones designed by these Lebanese designers???From anywhere!!!My budget is up to $1000 dollars or maximum $1300 let's say.

I am left with no other choice.I have mentioned the link below.I'm sure you all will fall in love with them too.Simply any dress designed by Elie are utterly gorgeous.Only they speak to my soul.I wanna be the happy in my wedding dress otherwise it's pointless.

What if I download all these pictures,maybe from a plotter (in huuuge size) and get my wedding dress designed according to it from someone fitting in to my budget.?How would that be?In that case do you all know best yet affordable place to get it sewed?

Here's the link:

http://www.popsugar.com/fashion/photo-gallery/3372...

I bought an Elie Saab wedding dress a few years back at 36K. The quality was spectacular it was a red sequined design. I love the designer but not in everyone's budget so I know what you mean.

Find the one you really love and then take it to a local seamstress and see what he or she can make it for.

Just see the name in your heading evoked chills over the designers work.