6 Government questions! please help?!?
1. which of the following is a cause of concern in the american election process?
a. few people choose to run for office
b. there is clear evidence of widespread voter fraud
c. most people who vote are wealthy office speakers
d. The need to raise huge amounts of campaign funds opens the door to corruption
2. which type of election is not accurately described?
a, in a primary election, candidates are nominated for office.
b. in a general election, national or state candidates are elected in all constituencies
c. in a special election, national or state officials are voted out of office
d. all types of elections are described accurately
3.voting in a booth is an example of what kind of ballot?
4. the number of electoral votes given to a state is based on which of the following?\
a. the one state-one vote policy
b. the local economy
c. congressional representation
d. political patronage
5. which of the following do the state governments oversee?
a. the military
b. the election process
c. political campaigns
d. media coverage of elections
6. what impact can the electoral college system have on presidential elections?
a. it can reduce the number of candidates running
b. it can delay the new presidents inauguration
c. it can legally stop people from voting
d. the candidate with the most votes across the country can still lose the election