why do so many people think that Obama created ISIS?

i am NO fan of obama. i cant stand him. but why do people think that he created ISIS?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Cause people only think what the media tells them to, doubt many knew it was originally founded in 1999 has Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad

And used the other group to expand itself and resouces and the media more coined the name ISIS

Now a-days they just go by IS

• Daro
      Lv 7
      4 years agoReport

So you mean Clinton created it? Then Barry armed them with American military equipment. We KNOW when that happened.

• 4 years ago

No rational person believes that Obama created ISIS. Many that are obviously irrational will claim that Bush created ISIS.

• y
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Obama had multiple windows in which he could have stamped out ISIS before it grew to such a threat, he dismissed them even though it is now on record, that he was warned. That his own people were telling him what was going on and what the threat would grow to. He still choose to do nothing, continued to do nothing until the outcry from the public about the beheadings become to large for him to ignore.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I don't think this scumbag illegal alien muslim hussein 0bama created ISIS, but I sure know he backs them all the way, and is trying his best to import as many of them as he can into this country.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

What those people are saying is that, by his mistakes, he allowed Al-Qaeda in Iraq to become ISIS.

They did not rise to prominence until after 0bama failed to negotiate a Status of Forces Agreement with Iraq and then pulled out.

• 4 years ago

Obama left Iraq before a stable government was formed. He literally left the battlefield, declaring peace, before the war was over. Notice the stable governments of Germany, Japan and Korea where we still have troops.

• 4 years ago

ISIS is/was an off shoot of Al Queda. If you want to blame anyone blame Carter, he gave birth ot radical Islam.

• Daro
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Didnt exist as a legitimate state til he threw the middle east into their waiting arms. De-stabilizing IRAQ, Syria,Egypt,Libya ....etc was a bad move, unless you figger he despises America and wants to help our enema's.

• 4 years ago

-because if something happens in the middle east everyone blames america

-IS have got their hands on some american funding

obama is pres so everyone points the finger at the man in charge

• 4 years ago

People don't believe that, they believe his refusal to recognize them as a danger has given them the space to grow into the massive terrorist movement you see today.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.