is Steven R McQueen gay? i saw it on google but i don t know if its true?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Steven R Mcqueen Gay

• Bess
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

I have been reading various theories regarding the rapture before the tribulation and I find none that make anysense in the light of scripture! They have been misleading and misinterpreting the various time prophecies and also tweeking the scriptures to fit a manmade agenda. We cannot fit our plans of world events into Gods! Pre Trib rapture claims that Christ will return for his church secretly and they quote the 'thief in the night' analogy to denote a quiet and secret 'taking away' and removal of the saved from the earth. I have even heard the theory that to get around the shout of the archangels voice to raise the dead which we find in 1 Thess 4 v 15-- For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. The interpratation escape here is that all who are saved and alive and those who are dead in Christ will ONLY hear his voice because they recognise it.! That no-one else in the world will hear it! This is by no means what the scriptures portray and predict! And take this a s awarning that those who preach these things are not speaking truths but are misleading the masses. Let us look at what John reveals regarding the tribulation and the second coming. Before the four winds of strife are released in Rev 7 v 3 the command is given... Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. 4And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel. The number of 144,000 denotes a perfect whole number, as 12 was known as such as was the number 7. It is a number who will endure through great tribulation. The sealed are the ones who are protected, they will be endure through the worste troubles and will stand firm without ceasing. In Revetation 9 after the 5th angle pours out his plague the command is given to only hurt those who are not sealed! 9 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. There are people of God who go through this! There is no record of any second 'descention' of Christ at the second coming. It is one worldwide cataclismic event! Where every eye will see and everyone will hear the unmissible and unmistakable call of the Lord to raise the dead. At the same event Christ will descend with the Heavenlyly host of angels but He will not set foot on earth at this point. We who live and the raised dead who receive new glorious bodies, will meet Him in tha air. The second coming preceeds the 1000 years. The Millenial reign of Christ is another large topic but right now I wanted emphasise that the rapture is NOT secret, it is audible and visible. and that there will be people of God who will go through the great tribulation. These people are the 'Sealed' To Christs HUmble servant above me.... The church will be 'taken away' from the earth before judgement yes, we are taken up to meet the Lord in the air at the second coming of Christ. The great Tribulation is not the judgement my friend. The great tribulation is only a portion of the strife that the world will receive as the Holy Spirit is removed from the Earth and the angels holding back the strife are commanded to release. This is not the judgement. The judgement occurs after the battle of Armageddon when all wicked will be destroyed and this is after the 1000 years, after the resurrection of the wicked.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Good rule of thumb-- If you have to ask "Is it True" it usually isn't. He has been in a relationship with a production assistant - FEMALE-- on Vampire Diaries since 2011, sounds quite straight to me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.