Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 5 years ago

playing games on windows 10?

hi can I download and play games like candy crush and platform games on my laptop running windows 10

thanks in advance

Favorite Answer

You can play Candy Crush and many others through Facebook. They'll play in your browser.

I'm not sure what you mean by "Platform games."

There are other places you can download games from, such as Steam (steampowered.com) but you'll need to make sure your laptop is capable of running of them. One of the biggest problems with laptops is they don't have a real graphics card, but instead use an integrated graphics processor that uses your system's main RAM. These integrated processors aren't very good for playing games and many games won't run on them at all.

Windows 10 is terrible for gaming but windows 7 is good

Windows 10 lets you download apps to play games like candy crush saga. Candy crush was pre installed on my laptop when I upgraded from win 7 to win 10.

What do you mean by platform games. Console games. No. You need a console to play console games. If you mean the platform genre then sure.

I think, but u can't download apps though if it's on a computer