Does my 10 week old boxer puppy drink too much water?

i got a 7 week old boxer puppy. she is now 10 weeks old. ive started reading things online about juvenile renal failure And ive gotten kind of paranoid. ive now started to wonder if my puppy drinks dangerously amounts of water. she will go to her water bowl as soon as she wakes up and drink alot of water. during... show more i got a 7 week old boxer puppy. she is now 10 weeks old.
ive started reading things online about juvenile renal failure And ive gotten kind of paranoid.
ive now started to wonder if my puppy drinks dangerously amounts of water.
she will go to her water bowl as soon as she wakes up and drink alot of water.
during the day she will drink alot when she eats her dry kibble.
she is very very active and loves to play with her sister all day.
she eats good , plays, poops, and pees good.
(she pees quite alot but mostly when she wakes up from naps. and during the night maybe once)
at night maybe around 8-11 pm she will settle down and nap on the couch with us.
she will sleep for a while, wake up, go pee, and drink a pretty big amount of water) this repeats maybe 3-4 times until bedtime.
im very scared and concerned for my pup.
does she drink too much??
she acts completely normal to me.
alrhough it scares me that the JRF i mentioned doesnt show many symptoms until they get worse.
please
help. thank you :(