DO YOU FEEL CHURCHES ARE failing to send the right message and people are losing faith, less tithes and attendance?

Favorite Answer

Yes. Thats why i dont go to churches. The pastors irritate me. I dont want to be part of the church activities. I dont agree with most of the sermons at some. It seems like the preacher/pastor is more concerned about judging than giving lessons. And i want no part of it.

I like the way joel olsteen preaches, by the way. And bob tilton. Everybody else sounds like im listening to a cop preach.

well this depends on many factors the more modern twist of Christianity which is mainly fundamentalist protestant do often have ministers that speak hate filled sermons sadly but honestly if you took time to check out local churches or study Christianity youll notice the older or more traditional the denomination or sect or offshoot is the less hate filled it is the oldest being Catholicism and I myself am a catholic and have not heard a fraction of the hate that these newer fundamentalists speak twords muslims jews gays and women its very sad

I'd say yes, but the only churches attracting members these days are the hate-spewing con artist Pharisee ones. Apparently that's what people want to hear.

• BJ

Absolutely

• Candy

Only about for the last 1600 years.

Regardless what the message is maybe people are just becoming more aware that blind faith in existence of supernatural /God is impractical.

People today see thru the farce of religion today, and do not need it.

~Cindy! :)

Some yes..be true..as much is missing..in thought..word..and,deed.~*

No I do not.