Good kpop songs?

The types of songs I like are bts songs and songs like superfly by 25k, ah yeah by seventeen, badman by B.A.P, Hello Bitches by CL, and pretty much everything by Got7. If you could tell me any songs that are similar to these that would be awesome. I've been wanting to expand my kpop library but haven't been able to find anything I like. Thank you in advance to those who answer! :)

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I am not sure which songs exactly you already listen to but I will write a list of songs I recommend ^-^/

Songs I recommend:

Rapmonster [BTS]: Joke

Rapmonster [BTS]: Do You - Rapmonsters rapping is all around amazing. He is a very skilled rapper with a unique twist to some of his songs.

Giriboy, Mad Clown, Jooyoung ft. No Mercy: Young - This is a great hip hop song full of a mix of great vocalists and rappers from Starship entertainment.

B.A.P: Warrior

B.A.P: Young, Wild & Free

B.A.P: 1004 (Angel) - A Personal Favourite of mine

BTS: Fun Boyz

B.A.P: One Shot

Infinite: Back - Infinite are another amazing group which you should try out if you have no already.

Infinite: Bad

iKON: Rhythm Ta

iKON: Whats Wrong?

iKON [B.I & Bobby]: Anthem

CL: Doctor Pepper

CL: Baddest Female

Madtown: OMGT

Madtown: YOLO

Madtown: New World

BTS: Dope

Up10tion: Catch Me

Teentop: Ah-Ah

Teentop: Hot Like Fire

Teentop: I Love It - Teentop are another amazing group with really catchy songs

Monsta X: Rush

Monsta X: Hero

Monsta X: Trespass

EXO: Lightsaber

EXO: Love Me Right

BTS: Path

BTS: Adult Child

BTS: Born Singer

BTS: I Like It Pt.2

There are many other good songs too but I really recommend all these songs and I hope you enjoy them!

I also recommend checking out BTS's soundcloud If you have not already~ They post amazing songs and have released one today as well.

https://soundcloud.com/bangtan

• 5 years ago

listen to EXO! theyre amaze

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.