Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 5 years ago

Where do most people die?

What is the most common place to die? Is it in a hospital? Do most people die painful/brutal deaths?

Favorite Answer

I would say their home or a hospital, after an illness. My parents both died in the hospital. I've read of people dying in public of a heart attack or brain aneurysm, but it's not as common. And people die in accidents - by the time I was 21 there were two girls I went to school with who died - one in a car accident, one by drowning at a beach outing.

How Do Most People Die

• ?

It's a 50/50 depending on how bad their health is.

It can be bad or not, some people die in their sleep (natural causes)

If they send you to the hospice they can help ease your pains before you die.

Now this can happen to any ages, just like when someone dies from a car accident etc

• Him

Most die in bed.

Natural deaths

• ?

In bed at home or Hospital.

• ?

in their warm bed

those who die in their home as they wished they dont feel much pain they just simply pass away like they were sleeping

Home

• Oh what a dumb question..everyone dies & u should know where unless u are dumb or like one! Some ppl DIE SUDDENLY!! Die in Hospital

Source(s): Or at home also some die in their sleep. Some die ar A YOUNG AGE!! and some die in older age. Urgh what a nasty question aswell!.

In hospital