Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What do you think about Fuller House?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

its not coming out until February 2016. I can't wait to see it. It should be real interesting. I got it marked on my calendar.

• Kara
    Lv 6
    5 years ago

Like most shows that end and they try to bring back years later, I think they should of let that entire concept of this show end in 1995. Don't get me wrong, I love the show, and I still watch re-runs of it to this day, but Fuller House will never be as good as Full House..

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Don't expect award winning performances. Looking back, Full House is cheesy with okay acting but everyone still loves it. Expect cheesy plots with little lessons at the end of each episode.

• 5 years ago

With Candice Cameron Bure's preaching on how women should be virtual slaved to her man, I refuse to watch.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

I don't think it will ever top the original but I'm still happy and excited they are making it and can't wait to see it.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Stupid, corny and no way I'd watch show with a bigot like Candace-Camaron Bure.

• ?
    Lv 6
    5 years ago

I hate when they try to remake popular older shows. Somethings just need to be left untounched. The remake of the show is rarely ever as goos as the original

• ?
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

I think times are changing. That girl had a meth problem. Those two guys should come out of the closet to the surprise of no one.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I prefer an uncluttered, emptier house

• 5 years ago

Can't wait to see it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.