What do you think about Fuller House?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

its not coming out until February 2016. I can't wait to see it. It should be real interesting. I got it marked on my calendar.

• Kara

Like most shows that end and they try to bring back years later, I think they should of let that entire concept of this show end in 1995. Don't get me wrong, I love the show, and I still watch re-runs of it to this day, but Fuller House will never be as good as Full House..

Don't expect award winning performances. Looking back, Full House is cheesy with okay acting but everyone still loves it. Expect cheesy plots with little lessons at the end of each episode.

With Candice Cameron Bure's preaching on how women should be virtual slaved to her man, I refuse to watch.

I don't think it will ever top the original but I'm still happy and excited they are making it and can't wait to see it.

Stupid, corny and no way I'd watch show with a bigot like Candace-Camaron Bure.

• ?

I hate when they try to remake popular older shows. Somethings just need to be left untounched. The remake of the show is rarely ever as goos as the original

• ?

I think times are changing. That girl had a meth problem. Those two guys should come out of the closet to the surprise of no one.

I prefer an uncluttered, emptier house

Can't wait to see it