Anonymous

What are some majors that you think would suit me? My best and favorite subjects are math and science. I want to help the environment.?

I m interested in researching climate change, and possibly helping companies becoming more eco friendly and efficient. I don t know what major I should go into. Should I major in environmental engineering or something else?

PLEASE HELP

• Zoe
    Favorite Answer

Environmental Science and Natural Resources & Conservation sound right up your alley. They both rely heavily on math and science and help study ways to protect the environment.

Environmental Science ("Students of environmental science learn how the physical and biological processes that shape the natural world interact. They also look at how we affect nature and come up with solutions to environmental problems." - https://bigfuture.collegeboard.org/majors/natural-... )

Natural Resources and Conservation ("Natural resources majors learn how to save natural areas and the plants and animals that live in them. They study how to use natural resources, such as trees, in ways that won’t harm the environment." - https://bigfuture.collegeboard.org/majors/natural-... )

Hope this helps, and good luck! :)

Climate change is a HOAX. Consider earning a degree in environmental science/health and plant some trees and a nice vegetable garden.

See YOUTUBE video: "Nobel Laureate Smashes the Global Warming Hoax"

Nobel laureate Ivar Giaever's speech at the Nobel Laureates meeting 1st July 2015.

Ivar points out the mistakes which Obama makes in his speeches about global warming, and shares other not-well known facts about the state of the climate.

• elise4 years agoReport

Thanks for your reply, but I wasn't asking if climate change is real or not. Also, I've heard an environmental science/health degree is useless