Skye asked in PetsHorses · 4 years ago

Horse quotes please!?

I'm making a calendar and need some good horse quotes to put in it! Any ideas, they can be directly related to horses or just about hard work, trust, or what horses teach us and that sort of stuff. Thanks so much!!

Favorite Answer

"There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man." ~Winston Churchill~

"The horse knows.. He knows if you know... He knows if you don't know." ~Ray Hunt~

"Horses were never wrong. They always did what they did for a reason, and it was up to you to figure it out." ~Jeannette Walls~

"When a rider gazes into a horse's eyes, they find a art of themselves they thought never to be found."

"A horse will cross any bridge you build, as long as the first one is from him to you." Really like that one~

"No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle." ~Winston Churchill~

"When the world stops making sense, the only place that feels like home is beside a horse." ~Lisa-Marie Le Cok~

"That's why God gave us horses. He wanted us to see their beauty , courage, and especially forgiveness, is a reflection of himself. Remember that God loved you enough to give you the horse, and He loves the horse enough to give you insight into to treat and care for him.." ~J. Lyons~

"While two feet move your body, four hooves more you soul."

"Without my horse, my house would be clean, my wallet would be full, but my heart would be empty."

"Horses are as addicting as cocaine, and twice as expensive."

"You can never rely on a horse that is educated by fear! There will always be something he fears more than you. But, when he trusts you, he will as you what to do when he is afraid." ~Antoine de Pluvinel~ Really love that one too!!

"A horseman should know neither fear, nor anger." ~James Rarey~

"A good rider can hear his horse speak to him. A great rider can hear his horse whisper."

Here is a couple, hope you find one or so you like!

The only time some people work like a horse is when the boss rides them.

Gabriel Heatter

I call horses 'divine mirrors' - they reflect back the emotions you put in. If you put in love and respect and kindness and curiosity, the horse will return that.

Allan Hamilton

these are some, but if you go on Brainy Quote they will give you hundreds more :) Merry Christmas my equestrian friend