Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 4 years ago

Should the parents be charged with child endangerment if a child under 16 years old is found wearying a g-string on a beach?

The reason for this is that G-string on beaches are seen by some to be sexual. men look women and women look at men wearying them. A child wearing one would be seen just a like a women or a man. Parents should be responsible for their children under 16 years old. A child wearying a beach is endanger of being sexual abuse

Favorite Answer

Look, I'm not thrilled with the idea of a kid wearing a G-string either.

But I agree with other answerers. If you are abused, it is always always the fault of the abuser. There are completely nude beaches in many parts of the world. Do you think sexual abusers should just get a free pass there?

people here have lost their morals, even lost their etiquette. G-strings are just sick. G-strings look super bad on men. A child wearing a g-string would NEVER be seen just like a woman or man wearing one. Why? because kids get grabbed up by preditors and abused.

I don't know what the law is in your state with regard to parents being not-thinking where their children are concerned, I mean there are certain reasons a child can be taken from their parents by the state. I don't like public nudity, I don't even like to see pda. Some of us have kept our morals, but I can't tell someone what to do with their kids. I'm only in a position to report it.

It wasn't that long ago that the smaller beaches here in Northern California had kids under 8 or so running around in their birthday suits. Nobody stared at them or tried to do anything to/with them. Nobody seemed to care! Or even to notice!

We have our 'clothing optional' beaches too, of course, and though I never hung out on these beaches, I've heard there was never much of a problem with them.

• james

S. Pacific. At the local beach's not the tourist beach's. I think nothing of kids under 8 or 9 swimming & playing on the beach naked. See every day here. Also swimming in the river naked.

It would have to be more to it like a lack of supervision or giving alcohol etc etc. Just the G-String alone no. There is nothing sexual about underage children. I don't know how you compare that to women/men wearing G-Strings. They may get looks from creeps but just stare them down or whatever.

There are more important things to worry about then a 16 yr old wearing a g string

No. Your idea is once again blaming he victim instead of blaming the sick fu** who victimizes the child. Clothing has nothing to do with sexual assault. The person assaulted is ALWAYS innocent and what they wear is irrelevant. Instead anyone who looks upon an innocent child with sexual intent should be harshly punished and charged as a sexual criminal. A child on the beach should not be in danger of anything. Those who would prey on children to learn how to control themselves and stop blaming their victims.

No. The parents of a teenager, in particular, may not even really know what their kid is doing every minute of the day. And that's as it should be.

The comment I've read here are correct about it being the abusers fault BUT maybe with kids this age we shouldn't be providing them any more motive to do those disgusting acts. Males in particular act on visual cues and for these type of sickos it only fuels their desires.

Um, it's not the parents' fault if the individual is assaulted...let's trying blaming the sicko who assualted her...