Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 5 years ago

!Threading or Waxing eyebrows?

So I've been growing out my eyebrows for about 2 months and I am about to get them done tomorrow. I have gotten them threaded and waxed before but i can't tell which way is better. i know threading is better bc health benefits blah blah blah but what does kendall jenner and models do to get the nice shape? Thanks

Favorite Answer

Neither. Thick brows are back!

Before you invest on tweezers, threading or waxing: Check out the ‘gross’ eyebrow of one model for Dolce & Gabbana photo (below). Also Google Lily Collins' eyebrows. Get an idea what's IN. She's being herself. She's an artist, actress, model, TV personality. Google also, Kiernan Shipka, she’s 15, actress from Chicago.

Threading is the newest trend, cost $15 @ the mall.

NO MATTER which hair removal you used, as long as your hair continues to grow, you'll be doing that for the rest of your life. None is easier or faster, or PERMANENT. You also don’t need to be ‘perfect’ picture everyday, even models have eyebrows looking like they need plucking.

If done incorrectly, the hairs can break. If hair is broken from an inexperienced threading professional, hair re-growth will show up much quicker.

The discomfort is similar to tweezing, but the process is much, much quicker. Some people say they have very little pain from threading, but it has a lot to do with the skill of the technician. Use a warm compress to relax the hair follicle for an easier exit, and apply a numbing spray prior to service if you have a low tolerance to any discomfort.

Threading is primarily done on the face, and pricing will vary according to where the salon or spa is located, and what type of facility it is.

Sarah Hyland: "I tweeze my eyebrows. I've never had them waxed and have never had anybody else tweeze them. I like them full, and I just take care of the strays."

Example from YA! "I get my eyebrows threaded and then come up with awful spots around that area. They are more like sore lumps than spots and they will just keep coming up for about 3 weeks and by then my eyebrows look ridiculous and messy because I can't do anything to them due to how sensitive they feel. I use face scrub and cleansers every morning and normally have good skin if I don't have my eyebrows done, but I feel like I need them done so they can look tidy! Why is this happening?"

Example 2 from YA!: Red bumps 2 days after lip and brow threading?

“I just went for the first time and got my upper lip and brow threaded. Everyone on Yelp raves about this salon as being the best and the lady was a sweet indian woman she also said she's been doing this for 3 years certified but has been doing it since 14 years old. It was super painful especially on my upper lip, but she did say my hair was very long which meant the cotton stings was pulling my skin more than normal. I am so embarrassed because I have a couple of areas that have red bumps and a little rash. Will this be better next time. Did I have this reaction because it was my first time?”

Example 3: I got my face and eyebrows threaded yesterday and now I have bumps or pimples all over the area that was threaded! Before I went to get my face threaded I washed my face with a dial soap bar to get rid of all the dirt and makeup I had on to prevent this breakout but it didn't work! Now I have this breakout what should I do to get rid of it? I don't wanna go to school like this :( Help please!!

Example 4: “I got my face threaded two days ago and I have these marks on my face due to the threading. It's very noticeable I think, if I turn my head at an angle you can see them. Lines like where the thread was going. How can I help this go away? And will my hair grow back thick?”

Example 5:

“Basically I have a big event tomorrow and I went to get my eyebrows done and the lady in the shop took too much off even though I told her just to clean it up! There's a line where my eyebrow used to be! I cried when I saw it and she offered to "even them out" by taking some off the other side!! Needless to say I was out of that salon in two seconds flat. I went straight home and tried to pencil them in but because I have thick black hair, it looked terrible! Any ideas on what to do?”

Example 6:

“I’m 17, and for about 2 years during the period when I was about 13 to 15 I used to get my eyebrows waxed. She waxed them so thin (mine are naturally thick) and I barley had any eyebrows, but because I was so young I didn't really understand or care. Since I stopped going I have been trying to grow them back, and they have improved loads but I still have a problem. So many of the hairs fall out (more than they naturally would, like loads more) and if they didn't then I would have super thick eyebrows again. So it's not the problem of actually growing the hairs back, because they do grow back really well, but many of them fall out so easily so they thin out a lot. I think the problem is that waxing them weakened the hairs (the hair follicles?) but I would have thought that 2 years later this problem may have stopped. Anybody else have this problem/have any advice? I should add that I have tried rapidbrow (made them worse in the long term) and have been applying coconut oil more recently, which I thought was working but now it seems otherwise.”

Example 7:

“My college is starting in 3 days. I went to a salon to shaped my eyebrows and she over thread and overcut them from the middle. I had so much thick eyebrows and now it looks like there is just thin line left. What should i do? I'm stresing too much feel like I'm going crazy. I can't go out like that.”

Example 8:

“i just went to get my eyebrows done and they made them a lot thinner and it kind of killed any self confidence i had left... how can i fix this? i can't fill them in because i have blonde hair so... please help”

Example 9:

“After eyebrow threading my eyelids are cut up and so puffy, don't know what happened, I've had my eyebrows done before and this has never happened! This was done Monday afternoon and it puffed up Tuesday morning. What happened and how can it go away??

The doctor put me on eye drops and an antibiotic from Tuesday night. Today is Wednesday and tomorrow night I have a ball with my boyfriend at the most elegant function in town for a uni ball. I may be able to cover up the scabs but not the puffiness with makeup. Help!”

Also a good article to read: Woman pays $10,000 for a facial hair transplant to fix her eyebrows after years of hairy disasters 9-21-14.

The hair is not just a part of your body and it is a symbol of beauty, status and health. It is important for you to take proper care of your health in order to prevent early hair loss. Learn here https://tr.im/S2ZC1

It is not a very serious problem and with a little bit of caution you will be able to prevent further hair loss.

There are certain uncontrollable factors like pregnancy conditions or certain illness or genetic factors that will result in hair loss. But, this does not mean that you cannot do something about your hair loss.

• Carl

1

Source(s): Hair Loss Relief http://enle.info/HowToStopHairLoss/?mF13

====> >tips =====>> > https://tr.im/green2SIte

WAXING FEELS AMAZING. THERE ARE NO "HEALTH BENEFITS" WITH THREADING. LOL WTF