Feminists, I got really drunk, pretty much wasted, I could barely stand up, and a guy I know, Amos, came over and we had sex...?

Was I raped? I barely remember any of it b/c I was so freaking drunk. Should I call the cops? I mean, I didn't struggle against it and I was kinda horny but, on the other hand, I kept falling asleep and every thing. He was sober.

Favorite Answer

Amos sounds like a real creepy sh*t. Such depravity.

Yes, and? What has your behaviour got to do with feminists? If you were happy being mauled by Amos, good for you. If you suddenly realised what was happening and thought Amos was repulsive, and yelled 'Stop, get off!' that's a whole different matter. Also if you woke up, couldn't remember ANYTHING (ie he took total advantage when you were passed out) that is also a different thing.Presumably you are intelligent enough to see the difference?

• Mase

i'm gonna call troll. who the f*ck is Amos? Did u just look at ur cookies and come up with a name?

Not rape. You used booze as an excuse to let yourself do something you would not ordinarily do.

• Drunk sex is fun, why are you tripping

• Biff

stop using the word Feminists - it's meaningless

I just came.

• Mase
      4 years agoReport

if u don't know what it means when he says he "came" u shouldn't b having sex at all. what r u, 13?

You need to learn to play your cards right, gurl. Milk him for all he's worth first before you turn him in for rape