R7 240 DDR3 2GB?

Hello, I got ASUS R7 240 DDR3 2GB so I want to know when it able to run games like Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Grand theft Auto V

Resolution 1024x768 if i'll able to run without lag on very lowest setting tell me please

Thanks in advance (Waiting for your replies)

Favorite Answer

Yes,

Considering the R7 240 can play games like Metro LL, Company of Heros 2, and BioShock Infinite at 1280x800 with low-medium settings and still manage 30FPS, you might be able to play those games on medium or even medium-high settings and still manage 30fps since your resolution is technically less than 1280x800 (1280x800 > 1024x768)

Running at that resolution on those games you'll be fine at low - medium settings or a mixture of both at around 30 - 35 FPS. Other less demanding games at that resolution you can probably run medium - high.

For that low a resolution it should be okay. But you should really consider getting modern monitor. The last time I played games at 1024x768 was back in 1998.

Ah, thanks buddies