How many years would it take to become a TRILLIONAIRE?

If you came up with an innovative, different, unique, never has been seen, people need in in their daily lives, how many years would it take to become a trillionaire?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Dion J
    Lv 7
    5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

"Never has been seen" and "people need in in their daily lives" are mutually exclusive concepts.

Despite thousands of years of human accomplishments, nobody has ever become a trillionaire. Doing so legally would require not only a very high-volume, high-margin business model, but also would require several generations, rampant inflation, and the right circumstances.

But the short answer is- it depends on your concept. And a whole bunch of other factors.

• 5 years ago

Considering that the richest person in the world has about $79 billion, I'd say it's not yet possible to be a trillionaire. The leap from 79 billion to a thousand billion is simply too great in today's dollars.

• 5 years ago

Aside from the time that you spend developing this idea...

Conceivably ...about 24 hours.

1 hour to research the companies to contact.

2 hours to call and set up appointments to show your product.

10 hours to take a plane or drive a car to where the meeting is set up.

2 hours to hammer out a deal and sign it in the presence of lawyers and Notaries.

9 hours for the money to transfer to your account.

In reality you will have to meet with a few companies to get them bidding against each other, and in the end they will probably buy the exclusive rights to manufacture and sell your product over a ten year period and you would get a million cash and stock plus stock options that would be worth well...WELL over a trillion dollars at the end of ten years.

• Mark
    Lv 6
    5 years ago

I am already a Trillionaire as I possess a Zimbabwean 100 Trillion Dollar note:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banknotes_of_Zimbabw...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

It might take over 300 years.

• 5 years ago

Since no one has ever done it, you will have to wait a century or so until the currency is debased enough.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.