"hundred dollars says when you turn around i say wow" Can anybody help me what this quote means? It is from How I met your mother Thanks.?

Favorite Answer

It's a stupid pickup line. Supposed to flatter the person it is said to. The hundred dollars is a betting amount, backing up the surety the the person is good-looking.

"I bet $100 that if you turned around right now I'd be rendered speechless by your beauty".

It's also said in how I met your mother (just for what it's worth). Season 1 - episode zip zip zip. Barney says it to a girl with her back turned to him who he's trying to hit on.

• Daniel

It means that you think the other person is hot but you don't know for sure because you haven't actually seen them.

I wonder why a hundred dollars is used here. Thanks. Or how can we say this quote in other words?

He's talking about the girls a$$.