A Christian dating a Messianic Jew who believes in Christ - good or a disaster waiting to happen?

I'm kind of facing that scenario right now. She believes in Christ, but holds to her Jewish religion, as well. Opinion? By the way, I'm not really looking for an "atheist" point of view because technically you have no place whatsoever in the "religion and spirituality" category when you... show more I'm kind of facing that scenario right now. She believes in Christ, but holds to her Jewish religion, as well. Opinion?

By the way, I'm not really looking for an "atheist" point of view because technically you have no place whatsoever in the "religion and spirituality" category when you aren't either.
Update: Well, I asked her about that...she said "I am a Messianic Jew. I believe in Jesus as my Messiah but I remain Jewish by religion." So I said that technically she is Christian if she believes in Christ...and just attends Jewish services. She said her synagogue is a Messianic Jewish synagogue. She does not... show more Well, I asked her about that...she said "I am a Messianic Jew. I believe in Jesus as my Messiah but I remain Jewish by religion." So I said that technically she is Christian if she believes in Christ...and just attends Jewish services. She said her synagogue is a Messianic Jewish synagogue. She does not celebrate christian holidays and she does not call herself a Christian. She said that they do have a ressurection service around Easter which is Passover. As for attending services together...
Update 2: I asked how that would work if she was dating someone (one goes to one service, one goes to the other). She said No...they would have to choose eventually.Apparently its a matter of not dividing the family.