Dream about my boyfriend cheating?

I had a dream that my boyfriend told me he was cheating on me, but it had only been a couple of times. He then asked for an open relationship and I said no, and broke up with him, but we had sex before he took me home. I woke up during.

The thing that was so weird is that I was wearing clothes I own in the dream, and I was texting my best friend about him after I found out, and the surroundings were actual places in my town anddd the girl he cheated on me with was someone I know (not well) that he's never met. There was absolutely no reason for it to be her, as I haven't even officially met her, but do like her.

What does all of this mean? We are soo close and he spends literally every second of his time with me.

• Sarah

More importantly, why are you still dating a cheater? Maybe the dream means that you're an idiot for staying with him.