?
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 years ago

What do Trump and his supporters not understand about "Congress shall make no law regarding any religion" in the Bill of Rights...?

Favorite Answer

If you ban just Muslims for entrance into to United States it will most likely be killed by the Supreme Court. If he bans immigration and visas from certain countries because of the inherent risk of terrorism to protect its citizens then it would be legal. I believe that Jimmy Carter did it during the Iranian hostage crisis.

Unless that religion aids and abets traitors to the country.. like the three mosques in France. You can send people back who are aiding and abetting attacks on the country . Of course they will just go to Mexico and walk over anyway but we can say we tried to save the country.

No one cares how many times these people pray and they leave more bacon for everyone else. No one cares if they go to the Center and play badminton for two and a half hours after evening prayers. Well just the boys and fathers and then they have martial arts together and volleyball so they are training every night for the badminton Olympics. This makes me pretty jealous because my dad never played badminton with us since he worked two jobs and they are with their dads every single night at the mosque. Well , just the boys. Imagine a society of boys who can really play badminton and who know their fathers. This is revolutionary, white kids and parents! .

I envy the way they can isolate together. It makes homeschoolers look like party animals.I am not being sarcastic. I thought about being a convert and wondered if they think Jesus is a prophet if I could convert and just never say anything about the son of God stuff. I like that they don't have to find matching purses and shoes for their outfits. It is black or black and it looks warm in the winters.

Women could be changing the world if the weren't too busy trying to find clean matching underwear, purses and shoes and what have you.

Clearly you are misrepresenting his statement for your own sinister purposes. Temporary ban on Muslims entering the country, until we can determine their intent or solve the clear issue of Muslims shooting up the place. Surely you do not mean all citizens of the world are protected by our laws. We can surely deal with the one's here now as not to offend your tender feelers...Please feel free to wail and gnash your teeth as to how stupid I am because i clearly am not intelligent to decipher what in the hell you are ranting about, except Trump is stupid and you are very bright. Yeah we all get your Brilliance.

They do know this.

Trump is a blowhard, just like 0bamma. The difference is, Trump is not insane.

0bamma thinks he can lower the oceans and heal the planet.

LOL

Source(s): "This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal." ~ Borat 0bamma

Trump hasn't broken any laws, Obama has broken several already.

• Eff

like all the law banning nativities on public land?

war trumps congress

All you anti-Christian types would love to force churches to perform gay marriages, if you only could.

• Jon

except when your religion commands you to kill all unbelievers

Source(s): Trump’s Anti-Muslim Plan Is awful. And Constitutional. http://tinyurl.com/nm878zf