Johnny asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 5 years ago

BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump has just been Disqualified running for President?

Obama's top spokesman has just stated Donald Trump is now disqualified to run for President regarding his comments on getting rid of Muslims.

Your thoughts?

I realize I will probably get a lot of dislikes for this, because yes, I do think Trump is a bit arrogant and he does come off as an asshole, and he does have his many faults, but in reality, I think he is doing everything that we need. Trump has never been in politics, so he won't "fake" his way into it and say he's gunna do all this stuff and then never does it. I truly believe he will follow through. And the whole thing about the Muslim ban, I think our country needs that right now. Yes, there are good Muslims just looking for an escape, but honestly, we can't take that chance. We can't even take care of OUR OWN vets...tons of them are homeless and live on the street. This is THEIR country, and we're trying to invite other people in to house them. It just doesn't make sense, and Trump said he wanted to TEMPORARILY put a ban on having these Muslims. With Isis, we just can't afford that risk. And the whole thing about the Mexicans.....Obama says "oh, you snuck past the border, but it's okay if you do this little thing and pay this fine.." No. I have Mexican friends who are IRATE about that. They came here legally and did everything they were supposed to. Why do the illegal ones get a slap on the wrist? It's just not right. Like I said, I know I will get a lot of dislikes on this post, but I honestly think we need a non-politician who will try to get our country under control, because obviously we don't know what the hell to do anymore with all the politicians in office. Rant over.

Look at the second World War. Franklin Roosevelt started putting Japanese-Americans into concentration camps. Why? Because they are Japanese. We are talking about actual American citizens who were put into concentration camps because their parents were born in the wrong nation.

Not only did America completely agree, and support FDR, but they also kept reelecting him as President. He literally could have been King of the United States if he had lived long enough.

Fast forward to 2015, and you see Donald Trump wanting to do the exact same thing FDR did. What changed? Why are you Americans suddenly in opposition to something you whole-heartedly agreed with, AND supported when FDR did it? Why have you Americans suddenly decided to reverse your stance? And I mean this as a serious question, America. I genuinely want to know.

Your military Oath of Enlistment specifically states that you will defend the Constitution from ALL threats, both foreign AND domestic. So are Muslims a threat? Or are Muslims not bad people after all?

I would appreciate for Americans to be able to answer this. Please.

• Short answer is a Half CENTURY of MYTHICAL "'white' guilt". 1941 Americans Hated the Japs with good reason and with equally good reason feared Quislings [look it up] in America. At that point Americans were not so raddled with Mythical "'White' Guilt" to commit National Suicide by Diversity.

NO, why? Well many presidents, Democrats and Republicans have banned many races and cultures like when Jimmy carter sent 50000 Iranians back to Iran in the 70s among many others, this is nothing new and technically is within the presidents power to Barr anyone from coming into the country, but the donald only said he will do this, look at how many things presidential candidates have said and never done. And plus if you are banned from running just because you said something, them that's the day the 1st amendment is thrown away if you think about it.

• The Don is selling what I'm in the Market for. Death to the La Raza Aztec Anschluss, Islam Delenda Est. No more Tootsie Pop Licking. \
      Bernie is a Bolshe.

A citizen cannot be banned from running for office in the political arena - to do so is do go against the very principals of democracy.

We have a saying here in UK - "Give a man enough rope and he'll hang himself". Seems to me that Donald Trump is doing a good job in that regard.

If Americans want to live in a fascist dictatorship, then vote Trump. But if you do, all of your allies including UK will abandon you to your own fate - a slow decline into a red hot sunset.

I'm not making it up.

• Roy5 years agoReport

this country is going to fail anyways man. Too many politics selling america out for a quick profit and going to war for selfish reasons. Do us a favor and take our system down already.

I would take that as confirmation that he is as of now the biggest threat against liberal democrat policy in the United States. Ben Carson already threatened to run as an independent if the GOPs power base tries to derail trumps campaign.. So the snarling GOP power base dog against trump should have already run away whimpering like having seen a grizzly bear roar. President Obama has zero power to disqualify trump from running for president or winning the election.

That is utterly ridiculous. Donald Trump is using his right of free speech as allowed in the First Amendment so there are no reasons why he was disqualified for what he said about muslims.

• GI

You mean Politifact’s Liar of the Year 0bama? And you believe him why?

Wouldn’t it be nice if the chief executive responsible for upholding the laws knew what they were? That is part of the reason 0bama has been the worst president in history bar none. You seem like a nice person, so let me help you out:

8 USC §1342 Inadmissible Aliens subsection (14)(f) Suspension of Entry

Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

Trump is the only self funded candidate who can be trusted to do what he says. Establishment Republicans say what they need to get elected and then do what their donors direct. Democrats promise endless ice cream and candy, health care and education, to obtain votes from freeloaders to gain power and advance their evil leftist agenda. 0bama hates America and is sympathetic to Islam. He lies whenever he talks. No, Trump is not disqualified because community organizer dimwit 0bama the socialist says so.

Source(s): Washington Post 12 Dec 2013, Politifacts Liar of the Year is Obama
    • Dwalyne5 years agoReport

I can tell you're illiterate just by your non use of correct grammar and the fact you support a racist.. #feeltheburn

Obama is totalitarian. Disagree with him and face his wrath. The truth is that Obama was never qualified to run as president. I hold my nose with respect to Trump but will probably vote for him if he is the R candidate. It tickles me that he cannot be bought or silenced. NYC looked for ways to cancel the contracts they have with his organization but found no way and realized the city would be set up for horrible litigation if it tried. Next round of contracts will probably contain the language, "contractor must never have offended anyone in a minority community." That won't work but the city will certainly try. Remember how Romney was cowed...afraid to say anything. Trump is the opposite and I believe among a major sector of voters that is why he is popular. No, his utterances are not racist; they are designed to protect Americans above all else. Anyone remember Carter did not allow Iranians in to this country during that crisis?

• J5 years agoReport

Christians are not allowed in the middle east!

• JOHN

I'm not making it up.

This link explains the real intentions of the UK

http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/articles/perfidious...

He is certainly getting a hiding, whoa!

Although I have sided with the liberals, I still think Donald Trumps has been punished excessively for his comment. Saying all Muslims should be banned is not realistic and would be over the top, but doing something to stop Muslims supporting ISIS type forces which work again Liberalism as they are extremists in their nature to me would be sound minded.

If you want to have liberalism in any country, then you have prevent anyone like Muslim extremists from operating or even having the chance to operate. If that means having to monitor the Muslim community in a heavy way, then unfortunately that is a requirement. I understand that there are Muslims that are non-threatening and we can have immigrants in a country and work alongside them IF they do not try and harm us or threaten our democracy.

Liberalism is supposed to promote a democracy, not allow extremists to threaten its practice and operation.

Your shooting your selves in the foot otherwise.