Is this common with Zoloft (Sertraline)?

I've been dealing with anxiety and depression since I was real small but got diagnosed officially when I was 14. I'm 20 now, female and just got back on it. It's a long story but I got kicked out of Child and Family for not showing up to appointments and what not. Now that I'm back on it, it feels... show more I've been dealing with anxiety and depression since I was real small but got diagnosed officially when I was 14. I'm 20 now, female and just got back on it.
It's a long story but I got kicked out of Child and Family for not showing up to appointments and what not.
Now that I'm back on it, it feels so.......strange? I feel like a effing robot unable to really feel emotional pain, happiness ect...But the scary thing is that i DON'T remember it being like this when I first started taking it.

I know this kinda' contradicts with what I just said but I AM a little nervous of it's effects. It's not going to make me feel so numb that I want to do stupid **** is it?
That last thing I want is to brake any kinda' laws that'll end me up in prison or something.

What're your thoughts?
Update: I cannot believe I have to say that "Child and Family" is a mental health service. Are you guys just skimming the paragraph and just want to type whatever?
Child and Family treats adults too.