Help with military recruiter?

So basically I'm a really shy introverted person and had this bright idea to join the military to kinda break me out of my shell a little. I went to talk to a navy recruiter, but I was so nervous everything I rehearsed to say, just went out the door and I basically became a deer in a headlights. Not only did my... show more So basically I'm a really shy introverted person and had this bright idea to join the military to kinda break me out of my shell a little. I went to talk to a navy recruiter, but I was so nervous everything I rehearsed to say, just went out the door and I basically became a deer in a headlights. Not only did my recruiter laugh and snicker but other enlistee did as well. I monetarily thought I give up the idea of pursuing a career in the military after all, but this idea grew from something I needed to do to something I really want to do. My question is how do I gain more confidence and make them take me serious the next time I go talk to an Air Force recruiter? I don't want the same results as before
6 answers 6