How do you explain that Donald Trump is more progressive and insightful then Hillary when it comes to Israel?

The one negotiating on American Nobel Energies behalf for Israel's natural gas is Netanyahu's good friend Bill Clinton...the suposedly moderate Clinton's are in cahoots with Netanyahu and his exstremely far right regime. she even declared her unconditional support for Israel, while Trump correctly... show more The one negotiating on American Nobel Energies behalf for Israel's natural gas is Netanyahu's good friend Bill Clinton...the suposedly moderate Clinton's are in cahoots with Netanyahu and his exstremely far right regime. she even declared her unconditional support for Israel, while Trump correctly pointed up the fact the lack of peace rests on Israel most of all. Trumps positions on Israel are even left of Bernie Sanders... how do you explain that
Update: I'm an Israeli my self, If I was an American I wouldn't vote for Trump, But totally agree with him on the issue of Israel.