Bridge piercing scar? will the scar ever go away?

so i had my bridge pierced for about a month and a half. i took out the jewlery because of how annoying it was to have that stupid piercing in. i was always tired of the bleeding and the crust and the pain so i took it out. now its been about 2 days and theres a small hole in the bridge of my nose and if i see myself in the mirror i start crying like is there anything i can do?

• ?

Scarring is a possibility with any piercing. You should have known this before going in. Everyone heals differently, and there is no magical product that guarantees you won't have a scar if used.

Give the area some time to heal on it's own. Once it's no longer an open wound (e.g. the holes have closed) you can start using Vitamin E oil, Mederma, whatever product you want. Do not use any oils or creams on your piercing while it's still healing.

• Seto

It's possible that it will go away, give it some tme and vitamin e. That's why I always tell people to think before they pierce their bridge because the scar is usually not so good.

Source(s): My bridge has been pierced for a few years.
  • Gert

Put vitamin E on it. Vitamin E comes in capsules. You pierce the capsule and squeeze out the liquid and smear it on the wound. It should heal beautifully.

• are you sure? even with the little ting dent?