Jon asked in EnvironmentConservation · 4 years ago

Thoughts on Jon Urbana Supports Earth Force, my video?

Looking to see what people think of my video, Jon Urbana Supports Earth Force. All feedback welcome.

And if you happen to have the time, I'd love for you to visit my GoFundMe page too.

Attachment image

35 Answers

Relevance
  • arieux
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Jon Urbana

• 4 years ago

I want to donate for your video inspiration to save the world.Your thoughts on Jon Urbana Supports Earth Force is really helpful to inspire the people more conscious about the invironment.I think all of of us should follow Jon Urbana Supports Earth Force and helping him to continues his work.

• 4 years ago

Really Jon Urbana Supports Earth Force is very helpful for save our environment. I totally inspiration from Jon Urbana, i think that he will be success his goals.

• 4 years ago

Your thoughts on Jon Urbana Supports Earth Force is really great. It may help us to be more conscious about our environment and keep our environment clean. We should follow Jon Urbana Supports Earth Force and come forward to keep our environment safe for future.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Your thoughts on Jon Urbana Supports Earth Force is really great. It may help us to be more conscious about our environment and keep our environment clean. We should follow Jon Urbana Supports Earth Force and come forward to keep our environment safe for future.

• 4 years ago

Simply looking Jon Urbana s profile and memoir, its appears to me he is a genuine multi ability person.Jon Urbana is a business visionary with absolutely numerous gifts. He exceeds expectations in music, photography, video creating, and business opportunities.Really Urbana's supporting in Earth Force is facinating.

• 4 years ago

I Just looking Jon Urbana s profile and biography, its seems to me he is a real multi talent person. His one great achievement also than others is Jon Urbana aims to support Earth Force Inc through Go fund me campaign. whats i like pretty more. I would like to say best wishes and regards.

• 4 years ago

Just looking Jon Urbana s profile and biography, its seems to me he is a real multi talent person. His one great achievement also than others is Jon Urbana aims to support Earth Force Inc through Go fund me campaign. whats i like pretty more. I would like to say best wishes and regards.

Source(s): Different article and my thought.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

yes,it is most important and very helpful to support on Jon Urbana support earth force for save our environment. I want to also donate for your video inspiration to save the world.just I want to say just usbana is a big man for his this work.

• 4 years ago

I am just amazed by Jon Urbana. I realize he is a very good and talented person. I am inspired by him. The video inspiration by Jon Urbana is just awesome. I wish I could donate to his video inspiration.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.