Eric B
Eric B asked in SportsFootball (American) · 5 years ago

NFL: Carolina Big Cats visit Saints! Your 2 below?

fans,

The Panthers are the king of that proverbial hill at the moment and they have a ridiculously easy schedule to potentially go Undefeated en route to SB50!

Q 1. Does New Orleans have ANYONE of note on D that can stop the Newton run game and their methodic running attack?

Q 2. Will Brees do anything OTHER than fall to sacks or INTs or worse the Pick6?

EXTRA CRED:

Q 3. Does New Orleans take this game seriously or are they already planning for summer 2016?

Favorite Answer

I'm laughing at the notion that they'll get to Super Bowl 50, let alone undefeated.

Q1: As someone else stated, Cameron Jordan is a very good player on that bad defense.

Q2: You never know, especially with the Saints playing at home. Wouldn't be shocked if they again play like crap on offense or light it up.

Q3: As they are professionals and some many be playing for jobs on this team or the next, they'll take it serious. Plus they are only 2 games out in the wildcard race.

Q1. Even though the Saints defense has been bad, a couple players have been decent. Cameron Jordan has quietly put up 7 sacks and rookie CB Delvin Breaux has been playing very well as well. But it takes a team to stop them and Jordan and Breaux won't be enough.

Q2. I don't think Brees can pass downfield and beat the Panthers. I think he can still be a good QB, but this isn't Brees of a few seasons ago. I think he'll throw a couple INTs and get sacked a couple times.

Q3. Predicting bad teams at this point in the season is hard to do. I think they'd love nothing more than to be the team that ruins an undefeated season and especially against a division rival at the Superdome.

• Cu Tie

Q1: No, the New Orleans Saints do not have anyone of note on defense that can stop anyone, let alone Cam Newton.

Q2: Drew Brees is probably the only one actively trying to win games for the Saints.

Q3: I think New Orleans has packed it in, and is already making offseason vacation plans.

Upset in the works.