promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Sijo asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 years ago

Conservatives, why vote for someone who has no government experience, to run the federal government?

You understand that is like taking a female Olympic figure skater and starting her at quarterback for the Patriots. It's just not going to work out. You don't have to be a genius to see this. There are things one needs to know before they run the free world.

I have never seen Trump allude to any knowledge of the constitution. The only thing he gives a somewhat meaningful answer on is monetary policy, all other issues are vague promises and guarantees, and you guys fall for this stuff? This guy is doing what Obama did in 2008, times ten.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Cons profess to be anti govt;

they wana wreck the govt so their puppet masters, the plutocratic Kochtopus, can fill the vacuum.

but the Cons want The Govt to track down women & girls who'v had, or may have, or who have advocated, or may advocate, abortions.

==

“If we’re going to give a lot of money,” said David Koch, “we make darn sure [the politicians] spend it according to our intent.”

“And if they…start doing things we don’t agree with, we withdraw funding.”

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2010/08/30/1008...

&

http://www.rooseveltinstitute.org/new-roosevelt/ko...

x

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2010/mar/30/... / us-oil-donated millions-climate-sceptics

"Koch Industries spent nearly triple what other major funders like Exxon-Mobil spent”

[on climate-science denial]

“KI is playing a quiet but dominant role in the global warming debate.”

“This private, out-of-sight corporation has become a financial kingpin

of climate science denial and clean energy opposition.”

--

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

I think thats the point. We don't need someone who has some experience,but SUCKS at it. Like OBAMA. They really EMBELLISHED his credentials. Probably why his records are sealed. He wasnt a good student either. So, YES, Its time for change. Politicians are WAY out of Control. When OBAMA starts going around the Constitution and signing things in the middle of the night he sets up the SAME boundries for the Next President. And just if that President were Republican, would you like him to do that??? Just make up his own rules?? This is the problem. We have a President who doesnt play NICE with others, EXCEPT of course the Brotherhood. FACT!

• Sijo4 years agoReport

Obama had little experience. Bad experience. He wasn't even a mayor. Much less a Governor.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Because the problem has been, too much political correctness from Government crooks like Hillary

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Did you vote for the junior senator from Illinois who had 41 days experience and voted present on all controversial issues?

• Sijo4 years agoReport

No, I didn't you idiot. I'm a Ted Cruz supporter and I voted for Mccain in that election.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Its not the same at all. Business aptitude can be very helpful to a government that is very inefficient and wasteful. Your figure skater metaphor is moronic

• 4 years ago

You mean like the community organizer in chief?

• 4 years ago

I understand that Trump actually gives a sh it about America which is much more than I can say about the dweeb we have now.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Maybe you should have asked yourself that before voting for a failed community organizer, with no experience at anything, for president for no reason other than the color of his skin.

• Sijo4 years agoReport

No. I'm conservative. Supported Mccain, and then Romney, and now Ted Cruz. Thanks for your assumption. Really adds to the stereotype "trump" supporter.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

When government is corrupt, governmental experience is no virtue.

• 4 years ago

Liberals, why vote for a failed community organizer whose greatest political accomplishment was voting "Present!"?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.