Did I do something wrong during the video job interview?

The interviewer blocked 1 hour on his schedule for the interview. The interviewer asked that I go over my resume, and after he will ask me a few questions. I went over my resume, and after the interviewer asked if I had any questions. I answered them. The interviewer yawned twice in the beginning of my introduction and when I was speaking. I did not take it personal I kept speaking (I said to myself that's a first). After he asked if I had any questions, I asked two questions. The interview ended at 4:15 pm. Towards the end of the conversation he said you will be hearing from the hiring manager. Did I do something wrong?

Pros: I was confident.

Cons: I was nervous because I had to call in from my cellphone, while glancing over to look at my resume and make eye contact while looking directly at the camera.

Favorite Answer

Why do you think you did something wrong? Sounds like he was tired.. did the interview last the full hour? You didn't say when it started.

If he said the hiring manager is going to contact you, why do you think you did something wrong?