promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 4 years ago

Has America Forgotten what happened to us so much that we are becoming the very enemy to everything we use to stand for?

I swear sometimes when i look out at this country at all of the Cop Killing's and senseless acts of murder it makes me wonder if you people even give a dam where this country goes with its future. Till we learn to accept each others differences things will get alot worse wake the **** up and start to act like American's because if we don't everyone who ever died in all of the wars and on the worst day in American history would have died in vain.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Considering that Trump is a pretty good copy of Adolf Hitler…

America is no longer America. We are teetering on the brink of becoming a fascist or communist nation, with all that goes along with that. The ideas of freedom, equality, hope and all of the other things that we used to believe in are pretty much dead and buried.

Any semblance of morality has died, along with ethics. In my day, if a cop shot someone who was unarmed there would have been a hell of an investigation. Today, no one cares. Trump is actively inciting hatred against Mexicans and Mexican Americans and no one seems to care. For that matter, no one seems to care that the GOP/Republicans are inciting hatred against Muslim Americans. We really haven't changed that much from World War II, where we imprisoned Japanese-Americans for having Japanese blood. The changes that we have accomplished, tend to be negative. And it's clear that Trump is more than willing to use nuclear weapons in the same way that America did on Japan without concern for the innocents who will be harmed in the process. Does that sound like America to you?

In the 1980s, I was proud to be an American. Bill "Slick Willie" Clinton started driving nails in the coffin that Bush already put America in. His son was even worse and Obama has turned out to be a nightmarish Oreo who has done more than enough to destroy America on his own. It's a sad day when military troops bomb a medical facility because they are too stupid to get the facts first. Of course, Obama has helped ISIS out more than anyone would have thought. Today, we are left with things like Donald Trump (the perfect embodiment of capitalism) and Hillary Clinton (and narcissistic communist slut). Neither one of them will do anything to help anyone but themselves and they have both proven that they cannot handle money.

I seriously doubt that the United States will ever see the year 2020. This is perhaps fitting since American hindsight is not 20/20.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Yup

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.