Eric B
Eric B asked in SportsFootball (American) · 5 years ago

NFL: Washington defeats NY Giants! Playoffs? Your 2 below?

fans,

Washington is tied for 1st in NFC East after beating QB Bilbo Manning and his Giants. (intentionally written)

Q 1. Is Washington going to the Playoffs? IF YES are they off EVERY RADAR and because of this will cruise on over to Santa Clara for SB50?

Q 2. With an easy remaining schedule, can Washington go up 10-6 at the start of the season?

EXTRA CRED:

Q 3. What are they doing right with Cousins? will RG3 be playing in Canada in 2016 17?

FYI:

Q 2 typo = "..up 10-6 at the start of the Playoff?"

Favorite Answer

Q1. YES! To the playoffs but not Super Bowl. They currently lead the division. The Cowboys are done. The Eagles are done. The Giants have a tougher schedule by far than the Redskins. I think the Redskins win the division

Q2. No. The Bears are playing really well right now and I think the Bills are still a better team. But 8-8 isn't out of the question

Q3. I think Cousins is learning from his mistakes and making better plays. It took a while, but he looks like a QB who can help a team more than hurt. This is probably the QB Gruden had in mind when he kept playing him over RG3

In regards to RG3, I'm wondering if Snyder will finally allow Gruden and the GM to move his favorite son out of Washington. I think the Redskins are exceeding expectations so far, and if Cousins continues playing well it would only help the "Get RG3 Out Of Washington Movement"

• popken

Ny Giants Remaining Schedule

yes!