Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 years ago

Do you think Obama or any future or past US president knows or was informed by US military about Aliens or being kept form them?

Best Answer

Of course some presidents were informed, but not all. It's difficult to know who was briefed and what they believed. Obama is a liberal who tried to initiate transparency. I doubt he was informed. Dick Cheney was informed. When asked by Grant Cameron if he had been briefed on UFO's, he said "I'm sure if I had been briefed that would be classified." What does that tell you? When Jimmy Carter asked CIA head HW Bush for UFO information, he was basically told his clearance wasn't high enough. HW was a former head of the CIA, so as president he would have been kept in the loop. The shadow government operates on a different hierarchy and different set of rules.

• pygonza
      4 years agoReport

Of course not all presidents have known. There is a continuum of knowledge. Some know UFOs are extraterrestrial, but don't believe we recovered any crashed aircraft. Some have known Roswell was real, some presidents have not.

Yes. I was in the Air Farce. I saw them in the fridge at Area 51-B.