Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 years ago

Are you glad that we can now buy surplus military grade firearms?

Best Answer

60 year old 1911s are hardly that shocking

Secretary of Defense to transfer to the Civilian Marksmanship Program surplus M1911 and M1911A1 .45 ACP pistols for sale to the public. The component of the CMP that dispenses the pistols would be required to obtain a federal firearms license and abide by all requirements of the Gun Control Act pertaining to licensed sales and transfers. Currently, the military has some 100,000 such pistols that it no longer needs and that are being stored as taxpayer expense. These historically-significant firearms can now be transferred to law-abiding owners at a net gain to the government’s heavily-indebted balance sheet.

Hell no. I once overheard a guy years ago talking about how he broke up with his gf and he said he wanted to buy an ar15 with a special attachment for shooting through doorknobs so he could bust into where she was staying and kill her and her brothers. No wonder she left him. Why would we as a nation allow this guy to even buy an air gun, let alone an assault rifle?

Yes, but will be happier when the government puts fully armed F-16 on the market so we can make a big difference in the war on white folks.

I can't wait to get my Dragon anti-tank missile to defend myself when Obama comes for my pistols.

Feel free. Don't shoot your toe off.

Hi this has to be the most STUPID idea ever.

"We" ? Who is "We" ?

• "We".......Some American 'redneck' who needs an elephant gun for 'self protection'........apparently !