How do I convince my Mom to let me play T-Rated games again?

My Mom won't let me play ALL T-rated games (including The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Tales of Symphonia, Final Fantasy VI, and Xenoblade Chronicles) anymore because she thinks they are too violent and are affecting my behavior. I swear! They're really not doing... show more My Mom won't let me play ALL T-rated games (including The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Tales of Symphonia, Final Fantasy VI, and Xenoblade Chronicles) anymore because she thinks they are too violent and are affecting my behavior. I swear! They're really not doing anything besides entertaining me. She just wants me to play E/E10+ games for the rest of my life! I'm 19 and a high school graduate for Christ's sake. This sucks because the new Star Wars Battlefront games just came out and I'm not going to be able to play it. Am I the only one who has this problem?