How do I convince my Mom to let me play T-Rated games again?

My Mom won't let me play ALL T-rated games (including The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Tales of Symphonia, Final Fantasy VI, and Xenoblade Chronicles) anymore because she thinks they are too violent and are affecting my behavior. I swear! They're really not doing anything besides entertaining me. She just wants me to play E/E10+ games for the rest of my life! I'm 19 and a high school graduate for Christ's sake. This sucks because the new Star Wars Battlefront games just came out and I'm not going to be able to play it. Am I the only one who has this problem?

Favorite Answer

How is it no business of his mother's? Her house, her rules. Age doesn't mean jack if you aren't paying bills. And what's sad is this is coming from someone also living with his mother(I'm 20). I don't have to follow the rules, because I can legally move out. Financially I can't move out, and quite frankly I see no reason to move out as I don't have to worry about anything money-related for the time being.

No one here knows your mother(despite the infamous your mum jokes where everyone thinks they've scored with everyone's mom), so no one can answer that question. I know how I used to get out of punishments when I was younger. That won't work another person's parents. They're all different. No one can answer that question but you, if it's even possible. I used to be able to persuade my mom to let me do a lot but I was never able to persuade her to buy me GTA(the early versions).

...you're an adult. It's no business of your mother's if you listen to death-metal while wanking to donkey-porn. It sounds to me like your mom is putting unreasonable restrictions on you in the hope that you'll move out, which wouldn't be a bad idea.

If it's any consolation, I've been playing Battlefront the past couple of weeks, and it's not great. It's an OK game, but extremely bare-bones with nine game modes (only three or four of which are really worth playing), and an extremely limited selection of vehicles, heroes, weapons and environments. It's quite obviously designed as an 80-dollar starter-pack to an endless stream of 50-dillar DLC's, as I'm already getting bored of the scant content now available, and they're already advertising their DLC's.