Do you Like Lana Del Rey?

Do you like Lana Del Rey? (Why not?)

- Ultraviolence or Honeymoon

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I ADORE lana, she's very beautiful, talented, and very great I mean GREAT to her fans, she does a lot of things for her fans that lots of others won't even do for their fans. She stops a takes pictures with them, asks if the picture came out okay before she goes to another fan, she also let a kid into her show for free, she asked for his name, and put it on the list! How cool is that??!!!

Ultraviolence is deffinetly my favorite when it comes to the two, but born to die is my ALL TIME FAVORITE! Lana is a beautiful spirt and soul, her story is also very amazing, she also writes BEAUTIFULLY!

• and
    Lv 5
    4 years ago

She's not very famous. She's never really been famous famous like Rihanna, Bieber, Selena, Swift and all those. I actually wouldn't have known who she is, I just very randomly saw her name in an article once and decided to google who she is. But she's pretty and seems nice.

• P.1 year agoReport

Lol Cosmopolitan and all the other shitheads don't deserve her

• 3 years ago

Ultraviolence is her best album. She's one of my favourite artists, and she's very sexy and has a beautiful voice. She also has a very nice personality, very down-to-earth. Love her.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I find some stuff about her really annoying but she has a few good songs.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

I like her music. That song "Young & Beautiful" is chilling.

• 4 years ago

Some songs are okay others r just boring. They are basically almost the same

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.