Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 years ago

First kiss?

We're going on a long walk together through my neighborhood, during a full moon. I'm pretty positive she wants to kiss me, but I don't know where to begin... Where do I touch her when I lean in? (face/shoulders/waist/ect... ?) During what point of the night do I try to kiss her? Also, should we be standing/sitting? I just wanna make it memorable because, sadly, it'll be a first kiss for both of us at 20 years old...

Thanks, guys!

• Ham

Sit down on a quiet bench. Sit close. Look into each others eyes and talk. Then when you feel a two souled connection, lean in slightly. See if there is a like reaction. After that it is like two magnets drawn to one another: irresistable.

As you're walking, stop her, grab her by the waist, stare into her eyes for a little bit. Then, close your eyes and lean in to kiss her :)

It's not good under the 18 boys and girls.

it's vary bad.