9 hours 9 persons 9 doors ending?

ok so I played the game and that was a ******* massive plotwist and mindblowing but I still don’t effin get how the timeline works with the present akane, the one 9 years ago in Jumpei’s timeline and the past Akane???? Like she's supposed to be dead right?? so how can she still be alive trying to save her past... show more ok so I played the game and that was a ******* massive plotwist and mindblowing but I still don’t effin get how the timeline works with the present akane, the one 9 years ago in Jumpei’s timeline and the past Akane????
Like she's supposed to be dead right?? so how can she still be alive trying to save her past self? is she is you know dead?? that doesn't make sense to me??!?!?
and also Jumpei didnt explained at the end if Seven was sure Akane died or not and he seemed to know something he clearly didn't mention? like what was it?
is all of this explained in the second game? can you please tell? cause i dont actually plan to play it cause i got no money to buy 3DS i just want to clear this out so I can die in peace!
Update: also why bring jumpei to the nonary game? why "him" to saver her why not her own brother or someone else, like was there a reason behind in choosing jumpei? or cause they liked each other? it was just a sudoku in the end like rlly... also was it necessary to replicate the entire game and without telling... show more also why bring jumpei to the nonary game? why "him" to saver her why not her own brother or someone else, like was there a reason behind in choosing jumpei? or cause they liked each other? it was just a sudoku in the end like rlly... also was it necessary to replicate the entire game and without telling anyone? was it necessary to create the same atmosphere entirely? couldn't they just replicate the last part of the game which was when Akane was trapped? so many questionsss
1 answer 1