Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 5 years ago

All My Vape Friends?

So I have a atlantis v2 tank running on a Icloud 50W. I love it. But.. burnt my coil... the Atlantis came with a .3 ohm coil. But it says its recommended at 60 to 70 watts. Do you think it would be fine at 50 watts? NO H8 ON VAPING PLZ

Favorite Answer

Sure it will work at at 50watts but you will have pretty small clouds and not good flavor. These will work those for time being. The are recommended for 70-80watts I only use the 0.3 coils with my iStick 100watt.

Given that your mod tops at 50watts i suggest the 0.5 coils which I find are best at 35-40watts. I use 0.5coils in my 75watt mod but only use 35watts great vape in terms of flavor and clouds

Start, low watts with a drop of juice in the coil, let it sit. If your getting burned coils your not getting juice into the coil. They all seem a little different (coils), juice even changes, use low MG nicotine juice 6 mG or lower on Sub Ohm coil/tanks. I use 3MG.

• kelvin

it will be just fine at the wattage