LG3 G3 no Wi-Fi or Blue Tooth everything else works?

I want to know why the phone has no Wi-Fi or Blue Tooth. When you turn them on they go off immediately. My grand-daughter was using it and dropped it in the toilet. The battery was removed and the phone put in rice. Everything works except the above mentioned. I have had it apart and soaked the logic board in 91 percent isopropyl alcohol. I cleaned all the corrosion from the phone, it works the same as before I soaked it and cleaned it. The battery does not indicate water damage.

• Aru
    Favorite Answer

Perform a Hard Reset, it will solve everything and I would like to recommend you to install Leo Privacy Guard in order to gain most advanced security.

I was trying to see if anyone had an answer to why the Wi-Fi and Blue Tooth do not work. I guess I should do some editing. Looking at it now, I see what you mean it could be assumed to be a note to sell. But no, I am going to keep the phone and use it as is. In two months I can get an upgrade. Thanks for correcting me

.

• Am0s

Was this supposed to be a note to self? It doesn't appear to be a question.