Where can I buy twenty one pilot's self-titled album?

I can't seem to find it anywhere. do any of you have an link so i can buy it online?

http://i.imgur.com/iMACa9d.jpg

^^ image of the album

Favorite Answer

They're really really rare, if you're talking about the physical copy. I know there was one a few months ago that went for about $800, and I'm pretty sure they have gone for more. They are sometimes found in record/music stores that do resale, but mostly in Ohio. Wouldn't hurt to check some of those if you're ever around Ohio, or if you know anyone there. Alternatively, sometimes you can find them sold on ebay (really expensive) or in giveaways (tumblr, really rare though).

If you want digital, it's really easy to get a hold of the files. The easiest way is to use a youtube audio converter and just rip the music from youtube videos.

The virtual album is illegal to download since it was never released and I've never heard of an actual CD for it. But if there's any crime worth committing, its downloading Self Titled. l-/

itunes