Im graduating with a BS in Environmental Studies. What Kind of jobs are out there that I can do with that?

Im only asking because I'm going to attend DPT school (I have all prereqs and a minor in Bio) . Only issue is that I might have to wait a year before I can enter becaus application deadlines are coming fast and I need to take the GRE.. Just as a backup what can I do with a BS in Environmental Studies and make good money that will also help with loans for Physical Therapy school

• Zoe
    Favorite Answer

"A bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science will qualify one for work as a laboratory assistant, technician, technologist or research assistant in education, industry and government. It is also sufficient for nontechnical work in writing, illustration, sales, photography and legislation." - http://whatcanidowiththismajor.com/major/environme...

Some sample careers a BS in Environmental Science might lead you to are:

• Conservation Scientists

• Environmental Engineers

• Environmental Inspectors

• Foresters and Forestry Technicians

• Wildlife Technicians

Hope this helps, and good luck! :)