Sam asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 4 years ago

Should I trade away Greg Olson for Giovanni Bernard? I also have Tyler Eiffert?

I feel like I don t need both TE s. Heres my team:

Carson Palmer

Justin Forsett

LeGarrette Blount

Antonio Brown

Dez Bryant

Greg Olson

Mike Evans

Bengals D/ST

Justin Tucker

Tyler Eiffert

Devonta Freeman

Travis Benjamin

Charles Sims

Jay Cutler

Favorite Answer

I agree with you on trading him, but I'm not sure Gio is what you'd target. He doesn't really help you, because he'd be the weakest link in your strong RB corps and you'd never use him.

If I were you, I'd aim for some help at WR. Evans and Benjamin are ok, but if you could pair one of them with Olsen, you should net a much better WR, like D. Thomas or Crabtree. Over the last 4 weeks, Olsen is the #2 TE, even ahead of Gronk. Remember this when you propose a trade! Find someone still in the hunt who needs a TE and aim high. Otherwise, there's no point in doing this.

(On the WRs, I'm a bit reluctant to start Dez, only because he saved his day last week with a crazy Hail Mary pass near the end of the game). I'd like to see him have something more consistent.

You don't need both TEs, but you don't need Bernard given your other RBs either. Keep Eifert - this doesn't help your team