Do men's briefs brand matter for comfort?

I don't buy underwear to impress anyone. I like classic cut briefs (tidy whities). Anyways I normally buy Fruit of a Loom or Jockey. Will it make any difference buying say Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss, &c? Do they use better fabric that's more comfortable or is it just paying extra for a name? I bought CK's once a long time ago and can't remember if they were any better.

I know for socks it can make a difference. My Nike Dri Fit are way better than any Golden Toe I ever owned.

Favorite Answer

I too wear just tighty whities and always have worn fruit of the loom or Hanes. I've never saw a reason to spend more money for brand name briefs being that they are going to do the same thing fruit of the loom or Hanes is doing for me, supporting myself down there. Over the past three years I have just been wearing ftl briefs and never see a reason to pay more than the 7 dollars I pay for a pack now.

It's all in the name.

I couldn't tell you, I never wear undershorts.

no